From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Foley, Erin - SJHMC
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 4:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Monday Funny

You know, we debated such an issue at Circus World Museum.  We were
being
visited by The Enigma, a man who is slowly tattooing his entire body to
look
like a jigsaw puzzle.  My boss asked whether he (the Enigma) would
consider
leaving us his skin.  He was joking, of course, but geeesh!  The image
of
what that would be like!  It was a topic of conversation for some time.

The Enigma, by the way, was a delightful visitor, very intelligent, with
great personality, who joked right along.  He was also, mostly, green.

Erin Foley