NHPRC staff are working from home during the closing of the National
Archives Building. We expect to be back in the office on July 5. During the
closure, most staff have access to voicemail and email. If you need to reach
a staff member at this time, be sure to cover all bases: send an email,
leave a voicemail message for that person (email addresses and direct phone
lines for each are listed on our website at
www.archives.gov/nhprc/contact.html), and leave voicemail in the general
NHPRC voicemail box (202-357-5010) asking for who you want or leave a
general message. Our office assistant checks the general voicemail box
regularly and forwards messages to staff at home.

Incoming paper mail is being routed to Archives II and will be retrieved
next week.

Thanks for your patience and understanding as Commission staff and NARA meet
the challenges posed by the building's closure.

Max J. Evans
Executive Director
NHPRC