I've looked over our archives but have not had any luck finding
information on this issue.

Syracuse University is looking into creating a permanent museum on
campus that would highlight the history of the university from 1870 to
the present.  I am wondering if anyone knows of any other
college/university that has done this?  I'm not talking about a library
gallery, a temporary display or exhibit, but a real
wander-through-and-learn interactive museum that would be of interest to
returning alumni or prospective students.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Ed Galvin

Edward L. Galvin, Director
Archives and Records Management