Yes, I think you're right, they represent some part of archiving or
knowledge, or books, or something.

Y'all are better at figuring this out than I am, so please have at it.

I see pieces of books in Sanskrit, and scrolls and other stuff.

There are actually eight of 'em, but you can't tell from my chaotic
photos.

Send 'em an invite, maybe they'll come to your party.

       San Francisco