From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Kendra Derrer
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 11:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: workshops

I am looking for workshops that offer training in archives.  Could
someone tell me where to look for workshops offered in California.  I
have already checked the SAA site and there are none listed.
My museum budgets out money for continuing education, because of our
extensive archival collection I would like to take some more training in
this area.

Kendra

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES To post a message, send e-mail
to [log in to unmask]