From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Joe Ciccone
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tree mold removal

My organization's just inherited a slice of a tree stump. Mold's begun
growing on it. It also has writing on it. Any suggestions on how to
remove the mold without damaging the writing? I think the latter's only
done in marker of some type.

Joe Ciccone

In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES