From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jackie Shalberg
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:22 AM
Subject: Help - Looking for an image...

Hello, all!

This is quite a specific request...
We are working on an exhibit that includes photographs of our organization's previous headquarter offices. We do not have photographs of some of these offices from the early days. Do any of you have, or know where I could locate, a photograph of the building that was located on 1909 Massachusetts Avenue in Washington D.C. (DuPont Circle) in the 1930s? My searches on the internet have come up dry.

Thank you so much!!

Jackie

Jackie Shalberg
Archivist / Assistant Historian