Good question Allaina; and could anyone tell me where I can find instructions for digitizing glass lantern slides?

Thanks,
Karen

Karen Lea Anderson Peterson
Archivist/Senior Research Assistant
Historical Collections & Archives
Acquisitons Assistant
Oregon Health & Science University
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road
Mail Code: LIB
Portland, OR 97239-3098
503-494-3239
503-418-0235 (fax)
ohsu.edu/library/hom

>>> "Allaina Howard" <[log in to unmask]> 6/13/2006 3:53 PM >>>
Hello!

Has anyone had experience digitizing glass plate negatives?  If so,
could you give me a rough estimate of the costs involved?  Is it much
different from other types of photographic digitization projects, aside
from the glass format.  This is for a randomly received question that we
are not directly involved with.....yet.

Thanks!
Allaina

--