Get over it or Daniel will throw you in the slammer!

________________________________

From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Daniel Alonzo
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The D word

I have an MLS and I am not only qualified to be both a librarian and an
archivist, I am both an archivist and a librarian. It has put me in a
unique position to witness the pointless moronic animosity between both
groups. There are much worse things to be called than librarian. Get
over it.

Daniel Alonzo, CA

Archivist/Librarian

The Old Jail Art Center

p. 325-762-2269

fax. 325-762-2260

http://www.theoldjailartcenter.org <http://www.theoldjailartcenter.org/>

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of
participation, please refer to

In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES