Ah, California Attorneys....yes, you are only required to Study Law for a
certain number of hours...when I went to law school...we were told if you
sat for the bar before you got your degree you wouldn't get the
degree...actually I think graduating from law school should give you a
ticket to practice law...it is like getting no other degree, I assure you...

Beverly Rubin, a woman as well....:)  she was a secretary to an attorney
here in CA who gave a bar review course...she typed all those nasty bar
review outlines and that was before computers and those suckers are
thick...she passed the bar, started her own law school and it is now known
as Whittier College of Law...

Then of course if you want that degree, you are better served going to an
ABA law school...otherwise paying off those loans becomes a life time
struggle...the US government won't guarantee you a job but they sure
guarantee those loans and then guarantee you'll pay them....:)

Actually law school is like an education in short stories, without all the
facts to guess the ending....and don't take a logics course before law
school...you'll really wonder if your nuts by the time you get out....and
you'd be better off if you're single...it wrecks marriages and splits
relationships...and your kids will feel neglected and remind you for the
rest of your life, how you always had your nose in a book...

Quite frankly, I think you'd be better off becoming a CPA...at least the
numbers add up....:)

Charlotte
Coats Digital Archive
http://www.coatsarchive.us

(with your own family archive, you don't need any degree, just a really fond
love of finding out who your early family was - most exciting thing I've
ever done....:))