As a member of the public, I don't think you'd want to post that to this
list, I might get the wrong idea...as in you're trying to *black ball*
him...since if he came to any other library or archive on this list with
that same request, they'd know immediately who he was....tisk, tisk....

Not to mention a possible libel lawsuit...especially if anyone on this list
figured out who he was...

You folks are getting down right nasty....(shaking her head and wondering
where the professionalism went to)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive
communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.