Dear Colleagues,

we are looking to implement a database that would allow us to manage
our reference requests more effectively.  We want a system that will
allow us to track requests from start to finish, to assign requests to
particular staff members, and to search for
requests by status, subject, collection, date, etc. (we already searched
the archives of the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List ).

We are therefore curious as to what kind of systems other archives have
in place?

    * Have you designed your own custom database, and if so, using what
      software, or have you purchased proprietary software?
    * Are these features integrated with your collections management
      database?
    * what features does your system have?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jennifer Phillips and Susanne Belovari