That's nothing -- recently I've been Googling up old USENET posts I wrote
back in 1990 or thereabouts on topics I'd long since lost any interest in,
as well as some truly wretched attempts at fiction I had for whatever reason
decided to share with the known universe.  At least in the old days a bad
author could simply burn the manuscript!   :)

Regards,
Tom Bruno
Access Services
Widener Library