I'm hoping some people can help me with this:

I'm trying to track down some biographical information on John A. Nelson.  He was a head administrator of the Heart Mountain Relocation Camp near Cody, Wyoming during WWII.  I've gone through his papers here, but there is little in the way of a biographical sketch. I located his wife's obituary, but I have had no luck finding his.  I know he died on August 30, 1996 in Ogden, Utah.  I believe he was born in Tennessee, and he married his wife in December of 1935 in Knoxville.  He also had connections to Virginia, California, Colorado and Wyoming.
This is sort of a last ditch effort. I have searched through all the online databases for obits and have come up empty.  I'm hoping this rings a bell for someone out there and that they may know something or provide a lead.  Thanks!

Chris Garmire

Chris Garmire J.D.
Processing Archivist
(307) 766-6832