Alan and List,

I clicked on the link and just laughed at the picture!  What a nice counterpoint to the archivist, curator, librarian postings (which actually have made for good reading). I am really grateful for some of these Friday laughs, much needed (I am really busy right now) and this one was great!!

Maarja

>>> "Haeberle, Alan (Hatch)" <[log in to unmask]> 6/16/2006 10:04:26 AM >>>
Requirements include ability to lift weights up to half a ton.

Laura Seitz, Deseret Morning News

Corey Bowman maneuvers a horse down the stairs of the Children's Museum
of Utah on Thursday.

 http://deseretnews.com/dn/cit/0,1549,,00.html

A. H. Haeberle

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES