Our church secretary has a problem with typos, and if the spell checker
doesn't pick it up, it usually gets through. The church bulletin
yesterday announced that the new rector would be available for
"conservation" in the church parlor at coffee hour after church.

Hmmm...I wonder what the protocols are for conserving a rector?

Christine

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Information Services Librarian
Conrad N. Hilton Library:
http://www.ciachef.edu/admissions/about/library.asp
The Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive
Hyde Park, NY  12538
(845) 451-1322
fax (845) 451-1092

Learn more about The World's Premier Culinary College
at www.ciachef.edu