it's also more than the kid on the corner made for
selling lemonade.

as long as you seem to agree that $10,000 for 10 years
work is fair wages, yer hired!

btw, %5 of whatever you earn automatically goes to me
because i have acted as your "agent."

and if you don't agree, the government -- which will
also collect a good percentage of the measly but hard
earned compensation for your time and presumed
expertise  -- is only too happy to assist me in
securing my claim.

"The wheels of justice grind exceedingly slow, but
exceedingly fine."

yours for the archives, ms