Hello!

I’m pleased to announce that the Manuscripts Repositories Section Summer 2006 newsletter is now available at:

http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/mss/summer2006.asp

A big thank you to everyone who contributed articles and images and also our Web Liaison Paul Atwood who made the on-line version happen.

If anyone would like to view past issues of the newsletter, these are available at http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/mss/newsletter.asp

Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns, or any submissions for the next newsletter (deadline October 1)!

Beth Bensman

Vice-Chair, Manuscripts Repositories Section

Manager of Public Services and Outreach

Presbyterian Historical Society

425 Lombard Street

Philadelphia, PA 19147