MLIS student request

Hello,

I am an MLIS student at San Jose State University taking an introductory course in Archives and Manuscripts.  As part of an assignment for this class, I need to interview a practicing archivist, preferably by telephone or in person instead of by email.  Are any of you willing to be interviewed?  It probably will take a maximum of 10 or 15 minutes, and it will involve answering basic questions addressing your education and experience, why you became an archivist, your current job responsibilities, and information about processing and preservation at your institution.

Please email me off-list at [log in to unmask] if you would like to volunteer to be interviewed.

Thank you very much.

Jeremy DeGracia