From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jennifer Kinnamon
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: digital collection survey

Please respond to the list regarding Abby's question, if you don't mind. I would be interested in digital user-survey articles and websites, too.  Also, are there any other people out there working with archives in a zoo environment or am I all alone??

Thanks,

Jennifer Kinnamon
Milwaukee County Zoo

The information in this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, dissemination or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and delete the communication.

The Philadelphia Zoo
3400 West Girard Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104-1196
Telephone: (215) 243-1100