Colleagues,

I was hoping that someone on the list might provide me with contact information for the web page management unit at NARA.  My staff and I have been trying to get information posted about our library corrected and have not had any luck.  The posted information has caused more than one patron to come to us with requests that we're not able to fill.  The page in question is the source and permissions contact list for film material.   http://www.archives.gov/research/order/film-sources-contact-list.html

Off list replies preferred.

Many Thanks,

--greg
Greg Wilsbacher, Ph.D.