www.mybestdocs.com
Cofounder, Open Reader Consortium
www.openreader.org

In a message dated 6/30/2006 12:14:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Date:    Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:32:40 -0400
From:    Christina Hostetter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Website Woes

I am trying to get our web person to make my web pages more interesting since they were recently redesigned.  Some of the information I had up
is now gone and I have no access to the pages so I can't update or change them myself.  Right now my home page is just a list of bullet points with a picture and the way the links are laid out is confusing to
anyone particularly the directions which lead you to the club on the 13th floor when I am located on the 4th floor (which is part of the club). =20