---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Tue, Jul 4, 2006 1:00 PM -0400
From: shonnie finnegan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [saafellows] Phil Mooney on TV

I happened to catch part of the "History Detectives" show on PBS last night
and was pleased to see a wonderful appearance by our colleague Phil Mooney,
long-time archivist of the Coca Cola Co.  He was interviewed about the
authenticity of an early Coca Cola trade card.

Phil, you looked and talked just great! Congratulations--you do us all
proud!

Best wishes and happy Fourth to all,

Shonnie Finnegan
o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Disclaimer: The opinions and views expressed on this
listserv and the information provided by the participants
do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or
policies of the Society of American Archivists or other
sponsoring institutions or organizations.

To unsubscribe from this list, send the command
"unsubscribe saafellows" to:

To receive help for this list, send the command
"help saafellows" to: [log in to unmask]

Please address any questions to SAA Director of Member & Technical Services
Brian Doyle at [log in to unmask]

© Society of American Archivists (http://www.archivists.org)