I have received the information I needed.  Thanks to those who took the
time to reply to me off list, I appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Maarja

-----Original Message-----
From: Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:55:05 -0400
Subject: query for Congressional archivists

Bruce Craig's newsletter today mentioned water damage to legislative
records at
the Washington National Records Center at Suitland, MD.  (I know that
in the
week the record rainfall that hit the DC area, parts of Prince Georges
County
also were hit hard by extremely strong storms.)  Does anyone have any
info about
the damage at WNRC beyond what Bruce mentioned?  I didn't see anything
on the
NARA website.

Thanks!

Maarja

Maarja Krusten
GAO Historian
Office of Quality and
     Continuous Improvement (QCI)

Society
of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES