Quoting "Baker, Anne Marie" <[log in to unmask]>:

I just had my 5th anniversary last month, and
> other than a card from the President's Office, it wasn't noted in any
> way.

At least you got a card.  I've been in this position for over 10 years
and don't even get one of those $2.75 bronze pins because most of us in
our office are paid with "soft money" and therefore in a strange
twilight zone of "not staff enough for the union to want to consort
with us," and "not faculty enough to be invited to play their reindeer
game," but we get evaluated in both systems.

Carole Nowicke, PhD, MLS