Adding my thanks to Peter for RAIN, and thinking that
any disaster will affect more than just the library of
an agency or institution. The insurer should be aware
and concerned about prevention and preparation, and
even more so if the situation is one of
self-insurance. In any case, the highest management
should be told of any reluctance or delay in disaster
preparedness.

Ruth Bowman, Student
San Jose State University

http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/special/01/flood/index.html