Please consider the School of Library and Information
Science at San Jose State University. The Bay area
itself is pricy, but the program is very reasonable in
cost, even with a recent and necessary increase. Dr.
Ken Haycock arrived as new Director last summer; he
was head of University of British Columbia's program.
See the website at

http://slisweb.sjsu.edu

There is an Archives track now, but note the Master of
Archives and Records degree program, beginning in
2007. Dr. Lori Lindberg (see her recent EAD post to
this list) is developing this new and popular track.

Ruth Bowman, Student
San Jose State University