From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kure D. Croker
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 2:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: One cubic foot unprocessed becomes how many cubic feet processed?

Hello All,
I am writing to see if anyone can provide me with an estimate and/or a standard number used for translating unprocessed collection size into processed collection size? For context --the collection largely consisted of photographic and paper materials.

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission

and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual

or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain

information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from

disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication

is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible

for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you

are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying

or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly

prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please

notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail,

and delete the original communication and any attachment from any

computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device

or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is

not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other

privilege. Thank you.