Can anyone recommend a good lavelier microphone for use with the Marantz PMD670 recorder?

I didn't realize that my good ole Radio Shack plug ins won't work with my new digital recorder.

Thank you!

Lesley

Lesley W. Brunet
Manager, Historical Resources Center

Research Medical Library
University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center

1515 Holcombe Blvd., Unit 99
Houston, Texas 77030-4009
713-792-8220
713-563-3650 (fax)