Hello all,

Before I conduct an all-out search, does anyone already know of some
recommended reading (book, online articles, whatever) dealing with the
archival processes of weeding obsolete tapes, long-term storage, records
management, things of that sort? I'm not concerned right now with the
preservation issues, but rather with how to deal best with materials that
have little archival value versus those that do, making storage space
available and having all this information reflected in the main record.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Robert Assmus.