Dear List
There will be a meeting of the Progressive Archivists on
Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:30 PM-6:00 PM at the Joint Annual Meeting NAGARA, CoSA, SAA meeting in Washington D. C.
Check your program for location.
Agenda is open.
And greetings to our members outside the U. S.!
We love you!
Peter Gunther

Progressive Archivists is an organization and caucus for archivists and anyone else interested in social responsibility in the context of the archival profession. Our email list has members from over 15 nations, is open and un-moderated, anyone can read old messages, join or post.
 Join the e-mail discussion list         http://www.topica.com/lists/Progarchs
See our documents at the website      http://www.libr.org/progarchs

Progressive Archivists (Progarchs) low-traffic email discussion list is open and unmoderated. The list archives are public and viewable to anyone. Anyone can join, and participate. Our organization, begun in September of 2000, has more than 200 members from over 15 nations and is listed on the UNESCO archives web portal. We have held meetings at several Annual Society of American Archivists meetings, Midwest Archivists Meetings, and combined Northwest Archivist and California Archivist meetings.