Hello all – For a class I’m putting together, I’d like to use some images of disaster damage and clean up in archives for a class discussion.  I’ve been to SSA Cares website and found some images of Katrina damage, but if there are other sites that you know of – or if your repository has some images that you’re willing to share – would you please contact me off list?

Thanks!

Amy Cooper Cary

Amy Cooper Cary

Archival Studies Program Coordinator