On 7/21/06, Aaron Kornblum <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Could sopmeone please tell me how to suspend receiving this list serve while I am out of the office?

just send an email with a blank/empty subject line to

in the body of the message put the following command

SET ARCHIVES NOMAIL

when you return you will send the following command to start the mail up again

SET ARCHIVES MAIL

or you can go to the listserv archives page

http://listserv.muohio.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=archives&A=1

and manage your subscription there

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List sponsored by the Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of participation, please refer to http://www.archivists.org/listservs/arch_listserv_terms.asp.