Hello All,

***sorry for cross-posts***

My friend Patrick is teaching Poli. Sci. in Krakow, Poland.  He is asking
for help with a new program he and another prof is starting...see below;

"I'm co-directing a new program here in Poland--dealing with International
Affairs. We are trying to get a library started. My friend Lukasz is
looking desperately for books to supply it. Would you have any links to
libraries who give these sort of books away?  That is, when a new edition
comes out or whatever?"

Since I haven't a clue on how to proceed, would anyone have any ideas?
All help greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Rhonda

Rhonda Donaldson
LTA II
e-Reserves Jr. Guru
Access Services
Downtown Campus Library
P O Box 6069
Morgantown, WV
26506
293-4040 x4094

"Beware how you pass judgement on your superiors at least until you know
how to put yourself in their place and see from their view."

"Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom
awakens. The sleeper must awaken."
--Frank Herbert

 Weiner's Law of Libraries: There are no answers, only
cross-references.