Hello,

I am working on a project to renovate our photo archive room. We are looking
for a vendor who will come in and design custom made cabinets of various
sizes so as to utilize our small space as efficiently as possible.

If anyone has experience physically designing a photo archive room or knows
of an appropriate vendor, I would much appreciate any advice. We are in New
York.

Thanks so much!

Maria

Maria LaCalle
Archivist
Wenner Media
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10104-0298
(212) 484-1609

This message is the property of Wenner Media LLC or its affiliates. It may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).  No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message. Thank you.