Friends,

You are invited to join other lone arrangers at our roundtable meeting on
Thursday, Aug. 3 at 4:30 pm.

After an ‘as-brief-as-possible’ business meeting, Courtney Yevich, Assistant
Fine Arts Librarian / Archivist at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts in
Richmond, will lead a discussion about the Lone Arrangers Roundtable web site that
she is developing and then share her unique professional situation. Her
discussion will highlight the fact that lone arrangers are all different
circumstantially, but share the same general problems. She will share some of the
resources she’s used to successfully solve problems, as well as point out the areas
where she still struggles.  We will follow that with either a general group
discussion or small group talks about the ‘care and feeding’ of lone arrangers.

Join us as we lay future plans for the roundtable.

Cheers,
Russ Gasero