need info on this to plug in for a request for funds.

we are very simple here.
need to come up to speed on the following

"Describe the archival applications - standard tools like the MIT or similar
processing manual, DACS, etc."

do anyone have a good link for  a quick education, cost of software and
implementation on this?

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at  www.smecc.org

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library  - please advise if you have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.                          Phone    623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA