Message
I put in the Bumpy cake, I want to add Upper Peninsula Pasties
and then from my Home, She crab soup, Charleston red rice, shrimp and grits, and frogmore stew.
-----Original Message-----
From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol Edwards
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 10:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: It's virtual picnic time!!!!

While some folks are packing for their trip to SAA (have a great time!!), some of
us are staying home --- some sweltering in 100 degrees or more, others enjoying more
moderate temperatures, and cool shade!!!

No doubt there are many shady spots at Lake Wobegon and many other venues, so along with my red
checkered tablecloth and other items, I'll bring:
 - buffalo brats
 - Olathe sweet corn from Olathe, Colo
 - Kokopelli peaches from the Western Slope
 - melons from Rocky Ford, Colo
 - blackberry ice cream (almost heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) from an organic firm in Boulder
 - Fat Tire pale ale
 - sun-tea brewed a mile high!!

See ya!!

Carol Edwards