We hope you'll visit the Center for History of Physics and Niels Bohr
Library & Archives during SAA. We're located in College Park, a ten-minute
walk from the local Metro station or a thirty-minute drive from downtown.
For information on the Center and the Library, see our Website at
http://www.aip.org/history/icos; for directions see
http://www.aip.org/aip/acpdirect.html.  We will be open our regular hours
Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

To arrange a personal, behind-the-scenes tour please contact us before your
visit (and if you're coming by Metro we'll arrange to pick you up at the
station).  Contact individual staff or the reference desk at (301) 209-

Joe Anderson (301) 209-3177
Melanie Brown (301) 209-3179
Julie Gass (301) 209-3182
Heather Lindsay (301) 209-3184