We need your help!

The Publishers' Bindings Online (PBO) Project developed a very brief (less than 5 minutes!) survey to capture some feedback on the project. This is an opportunity to tell us what you think about PBO and to help us with continuing to improve and build upon PBO.  Your comments will serve not only to help us improve PBO but allow us to gather information about looking "beyond year three" of the IMLS grant.

The URL for the project is bindings.lib.ua.edu with the survey accessible from the home page --

Alternatively, you may access the survey here:

http://bindings.lib.ua.edu/survey.html

If you haven't already tried the website, please take a few minutes and try a few searches and browse through some of our research and teaching tools.

If you wish to contact me directly or have any questions, please email me at [log in to unmask] or email the project at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Jessica
--
Jessica Lacher-Feldman
Public & Outreach Services Coordinator/Asst. Professor