The problem with dealing Iran's artifacts to pay back a debt is the
volatile nature of todays climate.  Iran, in an article, has vowed that
they would take necessary measures to pay the U.S back with the sale of
those tablets.  This coming from the leader of Iran who stated that
there was no Holocaust....so obviously this is a touchy situation that
we are in.  I realize that it was a horrible situation and that maybe
one or two of the people killed were U.S citizens, but forcing a
country to sell something to pay back the victims might be a little
much....pay the victims, yes, but having a U.S Court decreeing that
selling this is a necessity might set off a series of things that
really could be avoided.......but just my opinion......

Jim Crawley
Jack of all trades, master of none