"Personally, under the circumstances you describe, I'd trash everything
that is even suspect, because mold can spread."

I just saw this post and thought I would put in my 2 cents-worth...
You probably already know this, but...if you decide to throw anything
away, make sure you document what was thrown away and why you tossed it.
Also, if you made photocopies of the items you are trashing, wipe up the
photocopy machine with an approved cleaning agent so that you do not
transfer mold to clean items.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Jackie

Jackie Shalberg
Archivist / Assistant Historian
National Model Aviation Museum
Academy of Model Aeronautics
5151 E Memorial Drive
Muncie, IN 47302
(765) 287-1256 ext. 511

Personally, under the circumstances you describe, I'd trash everything
that is even suspect, because mold can spread. In addition, some mold is
pretty toxic and some people are especially susceptible to it, so you
may be letting yourself open to a lawsuit or ten. Your attorneys will
love that news!