After more than 20 years, the first CEO of our organization will be retiring.  We are trying to decide what to do with the many plaques, awards, certificates, etc. that were given to the leader during her tenure.  We have an archives, but rather than simply putting them away in storage, we would like to display them.   However, we're concerned with how the incoming CEO will feel about any display dedicated to the predecessor. At this point we are leaning toward a small, permanent display case in our lobby (there is already a framed portrait of the CEO on the wall).  We would appreciate hearing what others have done in similar situations, assuming the items were kept by the organization and not the individual.   You may contact me off the listserv if you want.
Thanks!
Christine Maloney
Library/Archives Administrative Assistant
Oncology Nursing Society

Confidentiality Notice: This transmission (including attachments) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via reply email and delete or destroy all occurrences of this transmission (including attachments).