Dear Colleagues:

We have added MORE to our Spring/Summer 2006 issue of the SAA Archivists and Archives of Color Roundtable Newsletter!

Our newsletter is now available on-line in PDF format at
http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/aac/Newsletters/AACv20n1.pdf

This issue features in part:

"An article from Richard Pearce-Moses about the Joint Annual Meeting in D.C.;
"Virginia Commonwealth University's Archives of the New Dominion Project;
"Protocols for Native American Archival Materials;
"Cornell University Library's acquisition of the Institute for Independent Education records;
"Grambling University's participation in the HBCU Library Alliance Digitization Initiative;
"and a call to participate in the Fourth Annual Black History Conference in Seattle, February 3, 2007.

All of the Roundtable's previous newsletters are also available on our Web site at:
http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/aac/Activities.htm

Thank you!

Paul Sevilla Editor
SAA AAOC Newsletter
(916) 479-2317

Andrea Jackson
Assistant Editor SAA AAOC Newsletter
(404) 978-2115
A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List sponsored by the Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of participation, please refer to http://www.archivists.org/listservs/arch_listserv_terms.asp.