Hi

I know the answer to this is probably buried in the list Archives, but
my boss has just asked the question "What other C&U archives do NOT
report to the college library?"  Here at Syracuse we do not (Archives
and Records Management reports to the Corporate Secretary).

I know of a few, but would appreciate the names of any academic
archives and what their reporting structure is.

Thanks as always.

Ed Galvin

Edward L. Galvin, Director
Archives and Records Management