Dear List,

So far in my museum career, I have been involved with three museums that have electronically organized their records by using PastPerfect Museum Software.  I have yet to run across a real-life implementation of EAD & XML!

I was curious if there are any museums that actually utilize such programs (I am certain they exist!).

Furthermore, does anyone know of an online class through which one may learn more about EAD and XML ?

Thank you for your time!

Kind Regards,
Ashley McLendon
Archivist