I am the processing coordinator from Penn State, seeking a roommate for
SAA.  I have reserved a double at the Jury Normandy across from the Hilton
or can cancel that reservation and share another room.   I will be in D.C.
from August 1 through the 8th to attend the RLG description conference the
following week.  I would accept a roommate situation for part or all of
that time.
Doris Malkmus
814/863-4338