Dear Mr. Mooney,

www.museo-on.com

found some advice, we describe only by pasting to that place:

"Ludwigsshafen
BASF Unternehmensarchiv
BASF AG
Umfeldkommunikation/Unternehmensarchiv
ZOA/MU Gebäude D 102
67056 Ludwigshafen

Telephone: (0621) 604-6953

Fax: (0621) 602-1661

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Web site: www.basf.de

Contact: Dr. Lothar Meinzer

Business hours: By appointment only.

Holdings:
Principal repository since 1865 for the BASF company, the BASF group, and
IG-Farben. The archives hold business records, business reports, patents,
technical drawings, and the private papers of important managers, chemical
engineers, and chemists (e.g., Matthias Pier and Walter Reppe). Special
collections contain 50,000 photographs, audiovisual materials, public
relations materials, and product samples. The company's newspapers, dating
back to 1913, are particularly accessible: More than 10,000 headlines are
kept in a computerized tracking system that the allows the user to find the
relevant paper.

Finding aids:
Jutta Kissner, "Das BASF-Unternehmensarchiv," in: Archiv und Wirtschaft 26
(1993): 2-5.

Source:

http://www.ghi-dc.org/guide13/germarch.html"

Take some time to visit our portal

www.museo-on.com

We think this is helpful to your request, if not, please contact us again.

with kind regards

Ulrike Christiane Lintz
Michael Mario Lintz

Lintz / Lintz GbR * Germany