I am working with a group that is considering using federated search
software to search across several digitization projects.  Those projects
might be using various content management software (e.g., CONTENTdm) or OPAC
software.  If you or your institution are using federated search software to
search across databases that include materials (e.g., photographs, books,
working papers) that you have digitized, I would be interested in hearing
from you.  What software are you using?  What type of content is being
searched?  What functionality did you want and is it giving it to you?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Jill