-----Original Message-----
From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Lisa Moellering
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Can anyone relate experiences or recommend a scanner  - in particular
for film
scanning - negatives, transparencies, glass plates, etc....

Has anyone used any of the Microtek scanners for this purpose?

Thanks in advance for any advice or information.

Lisa Moellering, CA
Associate Archivist
Rice University/Fondren Library
Woodson Research Center
Houston, Texas
713.348.2563

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES